There is a delicate relationship between what you measure and what you manage. The result being a better understanding of the true performance of your business so that you can fine tune decisions that directly impact your bottom line.
In addition to an annual review of your business, we work with clients closely to ensure their bottom line is not only protected but flourishing. This includes:
- identifying the strengths and weaknesses of your business.
- Reducing ATO audit risk by improving the key indicators the ATO uses to audit underperforming businesses.
- Quarterly review meetings to set and review targets and ensure you are moving your business forwards.
- Formal Board of Advice meetings to get input as if your accountant was also a director of your business.
- Pre Lending reviews to minimise the chance of your bank saying no to your finance proposal.
In the process we help you rectify any reduced margins or avoidable cost increases.
We employ sophisticated software analysis that will show you the effects of your investment decisions on profitability and cash flow giving you peace-of-mind and effective business intelligence.